I’m simply amazed at how much everyone absolutely loved this ever so simple recipe for fresh beet juice, made with only three (four if you include water) ingredients. It is the simplest drink recipe to make and so good for you. See the recipe below.
Fresh Beet, Apple and Orange Juice
Simple to make, easy to drink. Sweeten with honey, if desired
- 1 small beet (uncooked), cut into strips or chunks
- 1 red or green apple
- Juice of one orange
- 1 cup water
- Remove the skin from the beet and cut the flesh into thin strips or small chunks.
- Remove the skin from the apple and the seeds, too. Cut the apple into quarters.
- Juice the orange, making sure no seeds get into the juice.
- Pour one cup of water into a blender. Add all of the ingredients on top, then blend on high for about 2 minutes, or until all of the ingredients are fully blended. Taste and add honey, if necessary.
- Serve the drink immediately or keep chilled until ready.
- Be careful not to get any seeds into the blender, as once they are blended could make the drink quite bitter.
My Halal Kitchen by Yvonne Maffei https://myhalalkitchen.com/
*This post may have affiliate links, which means I may receive commissions if you choose to purchase through the links and/or product advertisements I provide (at no extra cost to you).