The 2nd edition of Yvonne’s book, Summer Ramadan Cooking, is now available as an e-book. All of the same easy-to-make and easy-to-read recipes from the first edition, this time with updates, photos of each recipe, and the addition of a few more delicious summer recipes your family will love this Ramadan and throughout the whole summer! These recipes will keep you out of the kitchen by helping you make quick dishes indoors or an outdoor grill for light but savory fare. Even the desserts are mostly light and no-bake, too! Examples of recipes include:
- Buttermilk Orange Pancakes
- Roasted Eggplant Dip (Baba Ghanouj)
- Hummus with Ground Lamb
- Middle Eastern Style Eggs with Tomatoes (Shakshooka)
- Creamy Cole Slaw
- Curried Potato Egg Rolls
- Stuffed Dates with Crè me Frâiche and Pistachios
- Date Shake
- Rose Sherbert Drink (Rooh Afza alternative)
- Homemade Tomato Sauce with Penne Pasta
- Lemon Risotto
- Mediterranean Shrimp in Garlic & Tomato Sauce
- Turkey Taco Salad
- Buffalo Wings with Creamy Feta Dip
- Cilantro and Citrus Marinated Steak
- Fruit Tarts with Lemon Cream Filling
- Key Lime Pie
- Lemon Granita
- Pineapple Lemonade
- Pistachio Ice Cream
- Ice Cream Sundaes with Homemade Chocolate Fudge Sauce and Homemade Caramel Sauce
- Strawberry Trifle
- Homemade Vanilla Whipped Cream (to add to so many desserts!)
…and so many more!
Plus, a Resources section listing where you can find the halal food, ingredients and party supply products needed to create the perfect Ramadan and Eid party table.
*Please note that the 2nd Edition of Summer Ramadan Cooking is not yet available on iBook, but you can purchase it on Amazon for the Kindle here.
To stay informed about updates, please be sure to subscribe to our newsletter here.