Even though we’re almost at the end of August, the weather seems to be getting hotter and hotter. This cucumber spritzer is the perfect way to stay cool and refreshed at this time of year.
All you need is sparkling water, lemons, and cucumbers of course! There are two cucumbers photographed below, but you only need one. Add more if you like.
Just pour the sparkling water into the pitcher then add in the fresh lemon juice. Add the thinly sliced cucumbers and lemons and mix. It’s that simple!
- 3/4 cup cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice (~ 1 large lemon)
- 1/4 of a lemon, thinly sliced
- 4 cups of sparkling water
- Ice (optional)
- Add the fresh lemon juice to the sparkling water in a serving pitcher. Add in the cucumber and the sliced lemon. Mix together and serve.