I. Love. Spring. Although it doesn’t feel like it these days, with warm and balmy weather one day and fall-like windy weather the next, if I don’t think about it hard enough I find myself wondering which season we’re in at the moment.
Regardless, it’s a fun time to get the house cleaned and freshened up, inlcuding adding soft pastels and pops of color to help welcome the season indoors.
If you follow this blog, you may already know that I had a great time sprucing up my kitchen with this quick and easy kitchen update of my refrigerator which livened up the kitchen by adding a soft pop of color with contact paper to the surface.
Call it my newfound love for Pinterest, where one can gain so much inspiration and creativity with the visual pins and boards that are created there, but I’ve really been moved to taken my home decorating up a notch with all the great ideas to be found on the site.
And now I want you to have the same opportunity to do something fun with your kitchen!
That’s why I’m giving away two rolls of this fun contact paper (pictured above and below) for you to do something creative with in your kitchen. I have a few set of rules for entry but I think you’ll find them fun and motivating to actually get you to do something with the contact paper, should you win.
Spring-inspired contact paper that’s easy to use
To enter the Kitchen Contact Paper Giveaway, here’s what you have to do:
1) make a comment at the end of this post about what you might do with the contact paper (pictured above) in your kitchen if you win (don’t worry, you’re not held to that exact idea if you win)
2) follow all of my Pinterest boards (a one-click option)
3) know that by entering, if you win the giveaway, you are agreeing to send a photo of your project using the contact paper within 30 days of receiving it in the mail. All photos should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org and should be hi-res and should accompany a short description of what you did.
- One winner will be randomly selected.
- U.S. mailing addresses only (no P.O. boxes)
- Deadline is April 24, 2012 at 12:01 am
Are you ready for some spring crafting?